Randolph's Only Accredited Driving School
If any Students/Parents have questions or concerns, you can Call or Text Mr. Dave the Driving Instructor at 617-959-9629.
The New Daily Driver Ed Course Rules/Policies
Note: Auto Schools Inc. offer the Complete Driver's Ed Course for students that rather study from home. Here's how it works...
1: All students can enroll for the Daily Driver's Ed Course for any course date set, on the learn to drive page under Teen Enrollment.
2: All students must pay $300 down for the Classroom portion to take home our Driver's Ed Book, students don't share their book and the student study alone.
3: All students must come to the Driving School to pick up their driver's Ed book, along with all their practice test for each modules between the hours of 4pm to 6pm during the weekdays, if any student would like to pick up the book on the weekend after enrolling into a course date set...they must text Mr. Dave to make any arrangement. Each module is a credit of 2 hours classroom time, the times for each module is for our records to keep track of the students hours, students don't have to come in at those times! Students can do up to 3 modules that equal 6 hours per day! Unlike online Drivers Ed, students don't have a set time and can study in between hours, students have 1 or 2 weeks to complete all their modules at their own pace. All completed modules must be turned in to the driving school Monday thru Friday between 4pm and 6pm each day if student want to get their classroom time hours credited for that day.
4: For each module completed, student must sign in to be marked present up to 3 different sign in sheets per day! THE MODULE HOURS SET IS FOR OUR RECORDS...STUDENTS DON'T HAVE TO COME TO THE DRIVING SCHOOL AT THOSE TIMES.
5: On the last day students must return our book in the same condition that it was given, all final exams is every other Saturday between 8am to 10am, 5 students are allowed in the classroom to take their exam. All students taken the exam must wear rubber gloves and mask. No Talking is allowed during the exam. All students can bring their own pen or pencil to do their final exam.
6: Students under 18 years old, parent must complete the Parent Class before students can start their driving portion. 7: Once parents complete the class and student pass their final exam, student can pay the $450 for the 12 hours of Driving Lessons and 6 hours of Observations.
All Students must read the materials and watch all driving videos in their assignment from home, all test and final exam are base off the daily assignments. If any Student feel sick in any way please stay home!
The Parent Class will be conducted over the phone and the Parent must come to the driving school with their Massachusetts Driver's License to sign in to receive their certificate. No Driving Lessons can be given to any students under 18, until Parent complete the Parent Class and Student pass the Final Exam with 80% or more!
Auto Schools Inc. is known by its students as a "Real Deal" Driving School...with Real Results! We now offer 3 different level of driver training that will fit your needs and budget.
Level 1 is the Beginners Package, this package is for new and nervous students that never driven before etc., students get 5 days of driving at the rate of $30 per 45 mins to 1 hour, this package only let the student get familiar with the gas, brake, steering wheel and signals. Students can drive on side streets or in traffic depending on the student. With this package students can learn at their own pace until they feel ready to move to the next level of driving.
Level 2 is the Basic Fundamental Packages, this package is for students that want to learn certain things when it comes to driving. For example: Parallel Parking, Three Point Turns, Driving in light traffic, things that could be on the road test etc., at the rate of $45 per 45 mins to 1 hour for 1 to 12 days. Students will stay in the area and learn at their own pace.
Level 3 is Advance Driving Packages, Serious Training for Serious Students...this package is for students that truly want to know where they stand when it comes to driving for 2 hours per day! This level has no short cuts, we only teach real-world driving. No Side Streets, No Parking Lots, No Staying in the same Area going in circles, No holding onto the Steering Wheel or Hitting the Brakes...unless the student is about to lose control.
Students can select any Level that suits their needs as many times until they are either ready to move to the next level or ready to take their road test, all Driving Level teach students about Accident Avoidance and Defensive Driving!
Take a look at the real pictures below, of the places we take our students and try to bring out the best in them as they learn their new skills of driving.
Auto Schools Inc. Enrollments steps and Policies/Rules for all Students
- Click on the learn to drive page for our prices and select the option for "Teen" or "Adults" enrollment.
- Select the Level and Package that fits your needs, input your Mass Permit Information and make your payment.
- Auto Schools will activate your account
- You will receive your username and password by email, and then you will click on the about us page and select student login.
- Select the date and time that is available, update the address where you want to be picked up from and click the save option.
- On the day of your lesson, please be ready to go at least 15 mins. earlier and listen for the horn from the instructor, because we don't call, we have student in different areas, so if we show up late...we'll make up your time!
- It's the student's responsibility to book and cancel any driving lessons, 12 hours before their lesson start, or you'll be charged $45 for no show or late cancelation.
- Our Instructor(s) won't wait more than 3 minutes for all home pickups, so listen out for the horn!
- Last-minute cancellation students must text the instructor before the instructor is en route to their location, or else the student will be charged $45 for no show or late cancel.
- All students must have their Mass Permit or Drivers License with them at all times.
- Auto Schools Inc. can reschedule or Cancel any students lesson for unforeseen situations.
- Adults Students don't have to come to the school to sign any contracts, only Drivers Ed Students!
- Students can login to their account to see all their lessons schedule, payments made, the system will send students a reminder of any upcoming driving lessons booked.
We stand 100% behind our training, we strongly believe, as long as our students follow and apply their training taught by the Instructor(s) at Auto Schools Inc., they have nothing to fear once they’re on their own.
Here are some of the driving conditions, that some students are taught to drive in at Auto Schools Inc.