Randolph's Only Accredited Driving School
If any Students/Parents have questions or concerns, you can Call or Text Mr. Dave the Driving Instructor at 617-959-9629
Now that we're entering the Summer Season...more people are going to be out on the streets and in parks enjoying the nice weather...and so will our students, as they learn how the drive amongst their fellow neighbors and friends. At Auto Schools Inc. we teach our students to be vigilant, as they learn how to drive in the real world. Parents and Students ask why are our prices a bit higher than most other driving schools...Well just take a look at the real pictures below, of the places we take our students. Not all Driving Schools are the same, bigger doesn't always mean better and cheaper doesn't always mean worse! Auto Schools Inc. is fair and gives you more for your money. We push our students to their limit and try to bring out the best in them as they learn their new skills of driving. We teach our students more than just the fundamental when it comes to driving, we teach them the ins and outs of how the real world of driving truly is that could save their lives once they receive their license and venture out on their own. If you're up for the challenge then sign up!
- Click on the learn to drive page for our prices and select the option for "Teen" or "Adults" enrollment.
- You will receive your username and password by email and then you will click on the about us page and select student login.
- Select the date and time that is available and update the address where you want to be picked up from and click the save option.
- On the day of your lesson please be ready to go at least 15 mins. earlier and listen for the horn from the instructor, because we don't call.
- It's the student responsibility to book and cancel any driving lessons they book 12 hours before their lesson start or they'll be charged $45 for No show or Late cancel. Last minute cancellation student must text the instructor, before the instructor is enroute to their location or else the student will be charged $45 for No show or Late cancel.
NOTE: TO ALL STUDENTS, IF YOU LIVE MORE THAN 20 MILES FROM THE DRIVING SCHOOL PLEASE BE READY TO DRIVE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR DRIVING TIME BEGINS...ALSO BOOK ALL YOUR DRIVING LESSONS ON THE WEEKENDS, TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR US TO GET TO YOU BY THE HIGHWAY. Our Instructor(s) won't call you or wait more than 3 minutes for all home or business pickups, so listen out for the horn!
Our state of the art driving school software keep our students up to date on any changes they made in their account. We put the power in our student hands, we eliminated the out dated phone tag routine of calling and wondering if the driving school received your changes or updated information. Our system show students all their driving lessons schedule, payments made and will send them a reminder of any upcoming driving lessons booked so they don't miss a beat.
Auto Schools Inc. is best known by all its students as a straight forward and a no nonsense driving school. We stand 100% behind our training… we strongly believe, as long as our students follow and apply their training taught by the Instructor(s) at Auto Schools Inc., they have nothing to fear once they’re on their own. Our students understand we don’t take any short cuts when it comes to our training!
Here are some of the driving conditions that our students are taught to drive in at Auto Schools Inc.
NOTE: All students drive two hours per day, students learn more and retain a lot of information with two hour driving lessons. Students are more relax and have a lot of fun being explorers in the driving world, as they learn how to get around towns and different communities with ease.