*ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
Driver’s Ed Course
Auto Schools Driver’s Ed Course is for Serious Teens and Adults of all ages.
The classroom portion is 30 hours, and students read the RMV Manual and the Responsible Driving Book. Students will be given a test at the end of each Module to make sure they have a clear understanding of the dos and don’ts when it comes to driving and maintaining their vehicle. Our driver’s ed students want us to challenge their minds so when they get their license, they have two sets of driving skills Technical and Safety. Auto Schools Inc. is committed to making sure all our driver’s ed students reach this goal! We understand not every student will want to develop these skills…but for the many that do, we will be here to help them.
Parent Class portion is a minimum of 2 hours. Auto Schools Inc. parents enjoy this class because it’s very knowledgeable, and time goes by quickly. We understand that a lot of parents have a busy schedule, so we conduct parent classes that’s work for both sides, instead of one class fits all.
On the Road, the portion is 12 hours of driving and 6 hours of Observations. All driver’s ed students are level 3! This level has no shortcuts, and our students are only taught in the real-world driving environment. Everything that our students learned in class for 30 hours is reinforced once they are on the Road! Our students drive for 2 hours per day only. Students drive in all weather and traffic conditions from the beginning. No side streets, No parking lots, No staying in the same area going in circles, No holding onto the steering wheel or hitting the brakes...unless the student is about to lose control of the vehicle.
(You might feel this sounds like too much pressure for you or your child…but ask yourself, what did you pay all that money for?)
All Level 3 students can only book one hour in the system, the driving school staff will make all the adjustments in your schedule, so you can drive for 2 hours…if we can’t put you in for 2 hours for that day, we will take you out the system for that day, and you will have to reschedule for another day, so check your email for all updates!
Auto Schools Inc. Enrollment Policies/Rules for all D.E. Students
- Once you select the package that you want, input your permit information as it appears and make your payment.
- We’ll activate your account within 24 hours or less.
- You will receive your username and password by email, you then click on “student login”.
- Select the days and times that’s available, make sure you update the address where you want us to pick you up from and click the save option..
- You will receive an confirmation email that you have a scheduled appointment for the day and time you selected, just make sure you check your email or login to your account for any updates that we made.
- On the day of your lesson, please be ready to drive at least 15 mins. to 45 mins earlier and listen for the horn from the instructor, because we don't call, we have student in different areas, so if we show up late...we'll make up your time!
- It's the student's responsibility to book and cancel any driving lessons, 12 hours before their lesson start, or you'll be charged $45 for no show or late cancelation.
- Our Instructor(s) won't wait more than 3 minutes for all home pickups, so listen out for the horn!
- Last-minute cancellation or no show, your instructor will decide if they want the driving school to charge you the $45 fee for no show or late cancel.
- All students must have their Permit or Drivers License with them at all times, NO phone picture etc., will be accepted.
- Auto Schools Inc. can reschedule or cancel any students lesson for unforeseen situations etc.
- The system will send all students a reminder of any upcoming driving lessons booked the day before and any cancelations made by the driving school, so check your email