*ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
Auto Schools Inc. is known by its students as a "Real Deal" Driving School...with Real Results! We now offer 3 different levels of driver training that will fit your needs and budget.
Ground Level Packages is for students who just want to go over things that will be on the Road Test at a reduced rate. Students will meet, train, and leave from the Driving School only. Ground Level training includes the vehicle for the Road Test, Braintree Road Test Site Only.
Level 1 is the Beginners Package, this package is for new and nervous students who have never driven before, etc. Students get 5 days of driving. This package only lets the student get familiar with the gas, brake, steering wheel, and signals. Students can drive on side streets or in traffic, depending on the student. Level 1 students don't drive in bad weather. With this package, students can learn at their own pace until they feel ready to move to the next level of driving. The Driving School will make adjustments to the schedule for Level 3 students, so your time may be adjusted without notice!
Level 2 is the Basic Fundamental Packages: This package is for students who want to learn certain things when it comes to driving. For example, Parallel Parking, Three Point Turns, driving in light traffic, things that could be on the road test, etc., for 1 to 12 days. Students may drive in different areas, traffic, etc., and learn at their own pace. Students must be able to perform all driving tasks on their own! The Driving School will make adjustments to the schedule for Level 3 students, so your time may be adjusted without notice!
Level 3 is Advance Driving Packages, Serious Training for Serious Students: This package is for students who truly want to know where they stand when it comes to driving for 2 hours per day! This level has no shortcuts. We only teach real-world driving. No Side Streets, No Parking Lots, No Staying in the same area going in circles, and No holding onto the Steering Wheel or Hitting the Brakes unless the student is about to lose control. All Level 3 Students must book for 2 hours straight on the same day or have 2 different times on the same day. The Driving School will make the adjustment to your schedule. If the student only books 1 hour for that day, the student will be taken off the schedule for that day.
Students can select any Level that suits their needs as many times as they are either ready to move to the next level or ready to take their road test. All Driving Levels teach students about Accident Avoidance and Defensive Driving!
Auto Schools Inc. Enrollments Steps and Policies/Rules for All Students!
- Select the Level and Package that fits your needs, input your Permit Information as it appears and make your payment.
- We’ll activate your account within 24 hours or less.
- You will receive your username and password by email, You then click on “student login.”
- Select the days and times that are available, make sure you update the address where you want us to pick you up from and click the save option.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you have a scheduled appointment for the day and time you selected, just make sure you check your email or log in to your account for any updates that we made.
- On the day of your lesson, please be ready to drive at least 15 minutes to 45 minutes earlier and listen for the horn from the Instructor, because we don't call; we have students in different areas, so if we show up late, we'll make up your time!
- It's the student's responsibility to book and cancel any driving lessons, 12 hours before their lesson start, or you'll be charged $45 for no show or late cancelation for 2 hours lesson and for and for a 45-minute lesson, you will lose that time.
- Our Instructor(s) won't wait more than 3 minutes for all home pickups, so listen out for the horn!
- Last-minute cancellation or no-show: Your Instructor will decide if they want the driving school to charge you the $45 fee for a no-show or late cancellation or lose your 45-minute lesson for that day.
- All students must have their Permit or Drivers License with them at all times, NO phone picture etc., will be accepted.
- Auto Schools Inc. can reschedule or cancel any student's lesson for unforeseen situations, etc.
- Adults Students don't have to come to the school to sign any contracts, only Drivers Ed Students!
- The system will send students a reminder of any upcoming driving lessons booked the day before and any cancelations made by the driving school, so check your email
We stand 100% behind our training, we strongly believe, as long as our students follow and apply their training taught by the Instructor(s) at Auto Schools Inc., they have nothing to fear once they’re on their own.
Driving Lesson Rates and Packages
Learn how to drive at Auto Schools Inc. We offer driving lessons for students 18 years and older who want to become skilled drivers. Lessons are available to individuals throughout Boston, Randolph, and surrounding areas! Contact us to learn more information or enroll online 24/7.
Ground Level Packages
- Ground Level 1: (10 Days) 45 Minutes and Vehicle for Road Test, Braintree Road Test Site Only - $380
- Ground Level 2: (5 Days) 45 Minutes and Vehicle for RoadTest, Braintree Road Test Site Only - $280
Level 1 Beginners Package
- K.C Package: (5 Days) 45 Minutes - $175
Level 2 Basic Fundamental Packages
- 45 Minutes for (1 Day) - $50
- 45 Minutes for (6 Days) - $300
- 45 Minutes for (12 Days) - $600
- 90 Minutes for (1 Day) - $85
- RON Package (5--90 Minutes Days & Vehicle for Road Test) - $490
Level 3 Advance Driving Packages
- Two-Hour Driving Lessons - $130
- Bronze Package: (Two Days) 120-Minute Sessions - $260
- Silver Package: (Three Days) 120-Minute Sessions - $390
- Gold Package: (Six Days) 120-Minute Sessions - $780
- Platinum Package: (Ten Days) 120-Minute Sessions - $1200
- Emerald Package: (Six Days) 120-Minute Sessions Plus the Vehicle for the Road Test - $910 Cash Back of $215 If You Pass Your Road Test on Your First Try.
- Diamond Package (Three Days) 120-Minute Sessions Plus the Vehicle for the Road Test - $520 Cash Back of $85 If You Pass Your Road Test on Your First Try.
- Pearl Package (Two Days) 120-Minute Sessions Plus the Vehicle for the Road Test - $390 Cash Back of $30 If You Pass Your Road Test on Your First Try.
- Road Test Preparation Course: (One Day)120-Minute Session, 60-Minute Classroom Time, and a Vehicle for the Road Test Only - $390
- Driving Instructor Training Course - $3000
Road Test Sponsor Fees and Sites to take the Road Test
- Vehicle for Road Test for Non-Students - $160
- Vehicle for Road Test for Our Students only - $130
- Auto Schools Inc. only goes to these Road Monday--Friday, you can book your road test for any time for any of the three locations; let us know right away once you do!Test Sites: Braintree, Brockton, and Taunton.
Auto Schools Inc. has the right to adjust all students' driving times to fit the schedule for 120-minute driving lessons. Students who book their driving lessons far in advance may have their driving time adjusted. Students can either accept the new driving time, if any, or reschedule at no additional charge if they cannot make the new time. There are absolutely NO REFUNDS. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Why Choose Auto Schools Inc.
When it comes to learning how to drive, there is no better option than Auto Schools Inc. As a real-deal driving school in Randolph, MA, we are dedicated to providing our students with top-notch training and education to become confident and skilled drivers on the road.
At Auto Schools Inc., we believe that the key to becoming a great driver starts with having exceptional instruction. That's why we carefully select our team of expert instructors who are not only highly experienced but also passionate about teaching.
Our instructors create a supportive and comfortable learning environment for students to grow. They are well-versed in the latest techniques and strategies for safe driving, ensuring that our students receive the best education possible.
Our driving lessons are designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of driving. From mastering the basic skills to tackling challenging maneuvers, our driving school’s curriculum covers everything you need to know to become a confident driver. We prioritize safety and ensure that our students are well-prepared to easily navigate any driving situation.
As a real-deal driving school, we offer top-notch facilities that are equipped with the latest technology and resources. Our training vehicles are well-maintained and feature dual controls for added safety. We provide a comfortable and modern learning environment to enhance the overall experience for our students.
Experience the Best Driving Education
Don't settle for anything less! Choose Auto Schools Inc., the real-deal driving school in Randolph, MA. Our commitment to excellence, experienced instructors, comprehensive curriculum, and state-of-the-art facilities make us the top choice for driving lessons. Join us today and embark on your journey towards becoming a confident and skilled driver.